Royal London Morning Tour
Explore London on this Royal London Morning Tour
Tower of London - Private tour away from the crowds. Leaving Victoria Coach Station, we arrive at the Tower of London. Leading us into this world heritage site before it opens to the public. Our Beefeater will take us on a private guided tour explaining the history behind this fortress of imprisonment and torture. We are also amongst the first group to see the Crown Jewels.
Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace- Proceed to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guards Ceremony(subject to availbility). Should the Changing of Guards is not taking place, you will still see Buckingham Palace. Tour ends at Buckingham Palace.
Time varies according to the tour
April to October 2017
November to December 2017
|Daily except Tuesdays and Thursdays
What You Get
- Private guided tour of the Tower of London with Yeoman Warden
- Be one of the first groups to visit the Crown Jewels
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliment, the London Eye and much more
- See changing of guards at the Buckingham Palace (subject to availability)
Ages 17 years and above
Ages 13 - 16 years
Free admission for 3 years and below
Excludes: Food and berverages, tips and hotel drop off
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email within 2 working days
4. Enjoy your tour
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How to Get There
Pickup at Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0)
164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W9TP