Your guide and driver will pick you up from the airport and drive you to Nyang shwethe, the gateway village to the Inle Lake. Along the way, stop at the Shwe Yan Pyay Monastery, featuring carvings and a collection of Buddha images. Inle is a magical world of floating gardens, Buddhist stupas, and villages built on stilts. Observe the unforgettable sight of the leg-rowing Intha people on the lake. Visit the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, which enshrines five Buddha images covered in gold leaf, and the Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, famous for its jumping cats trained by monks. Enjoy your lunch and dinner at local restaurants. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Starting time: 9:00 AM
What's Not Included
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy