Meet your guide in front of the New Wave Guest House, and together ride a horse-drawn cart to a local tea shop. Here, you’ll get to relax over some tea, and perhaps shop for some beer and snacks (at your own expense) to enjoy as a picnic on board the boat.
Then, head over to Ayar Jetty and hop aboard for a sunset cruise along the Ayeyarwady River (also known as the Irrawaddy River). Float along for about 90 minutes, and you’ll have plenty of excellent photo opportunities – capture a shot of local life along the shore, of the wildlife around you or of the sun setting beyond the river’s edge. If snapping photos isn’t your thing, then sit back and take it all in, soaking up the sights with your own inner camera.
Once your cruise has finished, head back to the jetty and your guide will help you arrange for local transportation back to your hotel.
Starting time : 3:30 PM
What's Not Included
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy
Meet up In front of New Wave Guest House, Wet Kyi Inn, Nyaung Oo, Bagan