Venice Gondola Experience
The gondola is a symbol of Venice, as emblematic of the famous city of canals as it is mysterious in its origins.
Take your place on the gondola (maximum of 6 people per shared gondola) and let the local gondolier, in his distinctive blue and white striped shirt carry you along the hidden channels of Venice on a 30 minutes ride. Considered as one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on earth, the traditional Venetian gondola is built following unique techniques that incorporate symbolic meanings. You will admire Venice's elegant canal-side palaces, unique bridges on this enchanting gondola ride that can be found only in Venice.
Choose between 11am or 4:00pm (GMT+2)
What You Get
- Experience Venice from the water on a Venetian gondola ride
- Glide along some small canals in the area of Campo San Moise
- Pass by La Fenice Theater, admire palaces and iconic bridges
- Enjoy time on the Grand Canal facing the Salute Church
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email including the e-ticket within 2 working days
3. Enjoy your tour
Terms and Conditions
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
Voucher is only valid for date of purchase.
Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
The value of the e-ticket is in Singapore dollars.
Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations.
How to Get There
Meeting point: Museo Correr, Piazza San Marco, 30124, Venice
Getting to the Meeting Point
- Vaporetto: line 1, get off at San Marco Vallaresso. Proceed to the end of Calle Vallaresso, turn right and continue walking until you arrive at a colonnade, under which you can find the entrance of Museo Correr
- On foot (from Saint Mark's Square): pass the bell tower, leaving the Basilica behind you, and proceed straight on to the colonnade with the entrance of Museo Correr