Venture into the picturesque landscapes of central Bali on a full-day tour of the rice terraces, temples and active volcano of the island’s scenic center. Enjoy an Indonesian lunch, and more.
Following a pick-up from your hotel by a driver who will provide outstanding satisfaction, transfer by air-conditioned car to Batubulan village to see the center of handmade Batik weaving. Continue to the village of Celuk to see gold and silversmiths at work. Next, go to the home of Bali’s wood carving crafts at Mas, and learn how to recognize and work with good wood.
Next, transfer to the artists village of Batuan Ubud, before admiring the wood carvings at Batuan Trinity Temple. Proceed to the holy temple of Sebatu and the holy spring water temple of Gunung Kawi. Enjoy lunch in Kintamani, with panoramic views of Mt. Batur and its lake.
Next, visit Tegalalang village to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee and ginger tea. Marvel at the spice gardens and rice terraces before afternoon tea. Finally, go to the sacred Monkey Forest that serves to protect the Balinese long-tail monkey (aka crab-eating macaques). Wander around the market at Ubud, and see the King’s (Royal) Palace.
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
Hotel pick-up will be provided