Take a tour that is the perfect introduction to Bali’s fascinating culture and handicrafts. It offers picturesque rice fields and villages, and the spectacular lake and volcano as the tour highlights, on a full-day trip you will be hard-pressed to forget!
Your first stop is the stone carving village of Batubulanto where you'll see the colorful and exciting Barong Dance. After the performance, drive with your group to the village of Celuk, famous for its gold and silver works. You can watch skilled artisans creating exquisite pieces from these precious metals.
Continue onward to the Balinese countryside village of Tomas, famous for its impressive woodcarvings. Here you'll see these local artisans chipping and carving intricate designs from blocks of wood.
The next visit is to the mysterious Goa Gajah (elephant cave), which dates back to the 3rd century. Made out of rocks, the cave entrance is fantastically carved and depicts entangled leaves, animals, ocean waves, and demonic human shapes.
Your route takes you further inland through terraced rice fields and up into the mountains, where the vegetation changes from small rice and vegetable plots to bamboo forests, clove, and citrus fruit trees. There will also be a visit to local village en route.
On arrival at Kintamani, enjoy the spectacular views of Mount Batur, with ribbons of black lava running down from its peak in the valley below. The crater is holy and a sanctuary at the top is dedicated to a fertility goddess. Next to Mount Batur, Lake Batur shimmers like a sheet of blue glass.
The route back to your hotel takes you to one Bali’s holy springs. The waters are believed to have magic curative powers and people journey from all over Bali to purify themselves in the clear bathing pools. In Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali, visit one of the many art galleries and watch the artists at work.
Starting time: 08:00am
What's Not Included
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy