On this half-day tour from Dubai you will experience riding a camel across the desert before spending an evening of entertainment at a traditional Bedouin desert camp. The guide will first pick you from the hotel in the late afternoon and you will head towards the desert meeting point, taking you away from the busy and modern city to the calm and beautiful desert.
The camels will be ready to take you into the Arabian Desert to feel the rhythm and beauty of the vast landscape. You will end up at the traditional Bedouin desert camp by sunset, where Arabic hospitality awaits you with a welcome drink of Ghawa and dates.
Attracting people from all over the world, the entertainment in the desert camp includes a Tanoura dance show, henna painting, a shisha corner, and traditional costumes in which guest can take pictures. Enjoy a perfect evening as the BBQ buffet dinner is served. The evening finishes with a spectacular belly dance show before you are dropped back off at your hotel.
Starting time: 2:15 PM
What's Not Included
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy