Take in the sights of Dubai, both old and new, with a guided half-day tour of the stunning Middle Eastern metropolis.
Your comprehensive tour starts with panoramic views of the iconic landmarks that have cropped up along the Dubai skyline over the years. Then it's off to see Burj Al Arab, the famous 7-star hotel, to see what ultimate luxury looks like up close.
Take a trip to Jumeirah Beach to see the Jumeirah Mosque. Next is the impressive Royal Palace, followed by a trip past the scenic Dubai Creek and on into Al Bastakiya, otherwise known as Old Dubai. Check out the Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, which offers a fascinating insight into the city’s past and present.
Wander past the textile market, lined with stalls selling antiques, shawls, and clothes before taking a water taxi to the Spice and Gold Souk. Experience the sights and smells of the local spices or shop for jewelry. If you’re looking for something more modern than the traditional souks, then you can hit the shopping malls that Dubai is famous for.
Starting Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to email@example.com with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy