Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way. Upon arrival, go to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at the white facade of the 4th largest mosque in the world.
Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up close. Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government. Then stop by another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower.
Travel back in time and explore the history of the Emirates at the UAE Heritage Village. Visit the Abu Dhabi Museum inside the village to see some interesting specimens, such as a replica of an oasis desert village. Also visit the adjoining Sheikh Zayed Centre and learn about the life of ‘father of the nation’, the late Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Then, visit the Date Market where numerous kinds of dates and other dried fruits are sold.
Before returning to Dubai, see some of Abu Dhabi’s new attractions at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World (the largest indoor amusement park in the world) and the world’s fastest rollercoaster.
Tour Starts at 8.00am
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- You will receive a separate email containing the e-voucher within 2 working days.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 4 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 4 working days.
- WiWander, its affliates, and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- WiWander and its affliates will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by WiWander, its affliates, and the appointed merchant.
How To Buy