Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary in Queensland
Get up close with a ton of the cutest native Aussie plus exotic wildlife at the many interactive displays and wide-enclosures here.
Experience the best of nature in this 27 hectares Currumbin forest as one delves in the rainforest to discover hundreds of native Australian animals. Hangout, feed kangaroos and cuddle adorable koalas at Gold Coast’s iconic wildlife sanctuary. Challenge yourself to one of the 80 treetops zip lines.
This crown jewel of the National Trust of Australia is a must-visit spot for the entire family and nature lovers.
0800 - 1700 hours (GMT+10)
Closed on Christmas and ANZAC day
What You Get
One-day Admission Ticket
Ages 15 years and above
Ages 4 -14 years
Free admission for 3 years and below
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Print out the e-tickets and present the e-voucher to enter the attraction.
4. Enjoy your visit
Terms and Conditions
- The value on the e-voucher is in Australian Dollars and cannot be exchangeable for cash.
- The e-ticket will be sent to your email and please print it out to enter the attraction.
- The e-voucher cannot be used for more than one transaction.
- WiWander, and its affliates, is not responsible for the loss or damage of the e-Voucher and physical tickets.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher or physical tickets will not be accepted by WiWander, and its affliates, and the merchant.
- Animal Photos & Encounters Daily – Captured by professional photographers to share exciting moments with your family and friends. Visit Visitor Services desk for times and details.
- Segway Safari tour – Glide gently in a Segway electric scooter through the eco–friendly Safari tour. There will be a 10-minute instruction class before the 40-minute guided tour.
- Currumbin Wildlife Hospital – Get a bird’s eye view of vets at work. See x-rays, ultrasounds, endoscopes LIVE during a procedure.
- Free Flight Bird Show – Perfect fans of bird, meet some of Australia’s most beautiful species here.
How to Get There
28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin Queensland 4223, Australia
From the South
Pacific Highway → Gold Coast Highway at Coolangatta → Highway to Currumbin → Right turn at Currumbin Hills lights into Tomewin Street
From the North
Gold Coast Highway to Currumbin → Bridge → Currumbin Hill → At the bottom of the hill, turn left at the lights to Tomewin Street
From M1 Motorway
Follow M1 Motorway → take Exit 95 to Stewart Road → Coming from South, turn right and drive over to highway (From the North, keep left when exiting) → At the lights at Tugun where Stewart Road joins Gold Coast highway → Turn left at the street lights → Follow Gold Coast Highway to Currumbin Hill lights → Turn right into Tomewin Street
Parking is available directly opposite the entrance to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Parking fee applies.
Express Bus transfers from either Surfers’ Paradise or Broad beach is available. Contact the shuttle service provider, Ticketmates, at 1300 886 511 to find out more about their schedule and ticket fares.